A slightly narrower 5 x Philips TL01 Narrowband Tube Canopy. All metallic design (coated white), metallic safety guard, twin timers (max 4 mins) on a swivel stand. Can be used horizontally or vertically. Not as wide, and of different construction than our more expensive canopy, but using the same Philips TL01 full length narrowband tube technology. For sufferers of psoriasis and vitiligo and similiar skin conditions.
Covering the full length of the body, this unit is suitable for mild to moderate conditions.
0% Finance available
Full length narrowband tubes Philips TL01 100w UVB 311nm – High quality, 19.5 UVB irradiance (as new), reducing to 17.7 irradiance at the skins surface – 78% UVB (majority at 311nm wavelength) output to total UV output
- Height 1840mm (73ins), unit width 580mm (21ins) with light face of 420mm (15ins)
- 12 month guarantee
- British manufactured
The main differences between the 5 Tube metallic “economy unit” and the more expensive 9 Tube “UPVC” canopy other than their physical appearance and construction are:-
- UPVC canopy has a wider light face and hence greater body coverage/treatment area.
- UPVC canopy is slightly curved to fit the contours of your body – economy unit is flat.
- UPVC canopy can hold up to 9xPhilips TL01 Tubes – “economy” unit has 5.
- UPVC canopy has acrylic safety guard with UV transparency – “economy” unit has metallic safety guards.
MEDICAL USE ONLY – NOT TO BE USED AS A TANNING UNIT
£1150 with Free Delivery and Installation in Mainland Britain, orders outside Mainland Britain will incur extra shipping charges – Contact us for details
Now available on 0% finance for a limited period – pay a deposit of £130 and the rest over 12 months – subject to Terms and Conditions. Finance provided by Memory Business Systems Ltd Consumer Credit Licence 667294
Declaration – I declare by ordering this product that I am suffering from a chronic disorder (or I am purchasing on behalf of someone that does). The product is being supplied to me for domestic or personal use under Notice 701/7 and is therefore VAT exempt.